A flexible solution fitting all stores
Driving attention, improving communication, increasing sales
A flexible solution that fits all of our physical stores and locations..
Norwegian retail chain “Kitch’n” wanted to enhance the customer experience and communication in-store through the use of digital screens showing messages to the visiting customers. After comparing several potential solutions they decided to go with an Otrum Signage solution delivered and installed through Norwegian telecom giant “Telenor” based on previous experience and confidence in Telenors ability to deliver and follow through to a complete installation.
Ordering, handling, shipping and coordinating the assembly of hardware throughout 170 Norwegian stores on a tightly orchestrated schedule is a tall order, but Telenor made it happen, with the Otrum Signage software living up to all expectations.
– Digital screens and hardware mounting points
– Varying amounts of screens and screen placements depending on store layouts
– Screens placed to face shopping windows towards street fares or towards common shopping mall areas
– In-store screens show desired messages direct to on premise customers
– A simple backend solution to update and handle messaging across all stores.
– Driving attention, creating increased sales.